Tabloid Whore!

9.06.2005

FRANCES COBAIN: THE KID TURNED OUT GREAT.

Amongst all the tragedy, drugs and chaos that came from the lives of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, one bright and seemingly sane spot resulted from the mess. That's their 13 year old daughter, Frances Bean Cobain who is speaking publicly for the first time in Teen Vogue's upcoming October issue, hitting newsstands September 13.

Anyone who has followed the lives of her parents has probably wondered "how will this poor kid survive?" Well, someone (whether it be a nanny, a relative or actually Courtney herself) around Frances must be doing something right because this kid seems to have her head on pretty straight. Thank God. She tells Teen Vogue, "I'm a different person. I don't want to be titled as Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's daughter. I want to be thought of as Frances Cobain." When talking about her personal style, Frances seems to be polar opposites from mamma Courtney, "I don't like to look sloppy. I'm a girly-girl," says Cobain. Not surprisingly, she isn't about to follow her mom's style tips anytime soon, "I prefer when she's more 'classy starlet, I don't really like her hard-metal stuff, or when she doesn't brush her hair." Cute.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read this!! Do you know if she's going to be on the cover?

2:02 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

I don't know... I think it might just be a section for "young hollywood" but that would be awesome if she was on the cover and if it a longer article than what I read about. I'll keep you posted!

2:13 PM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.myspace.com/franniechica

5:14 PM, May 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omfg! www.myspace.com/beaniechica92 she has personal pics and everyhting!

9:35 PM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home