Tabloid Whore!

9.23.2005

FILE THIS UNDER "EW."

ok, well ya, he still looks hot in this picture, but still....

Female First is reporting that good 'ol boy Brad Pitt is ready and willing to adopt Angelina Jolie's two children, Maddox & Zahara. Apparently he is desperate to become their legal father and has already contacted his lawyers about getting the process started. Normally I would not believe this because Angelina seems to be pretty independant, not to mention protective of her children and I don't see her handing over rights to those kids easily, but all those reports of Maddox calling Pitt "Daddy" make me think twice. I'm sorry, but something about "Puppy Dog Pitt" being in such a rush to do all this just gives me the "tacky" creeps now.

In other Angelina baby news, it looks as though Zahara's mother has been found "alive and well" and is not dead as claimed in adoption papers. The Sun newspaper tracked down 18-year old Mentawe Dawit who says she is Zahara's birth mother. Thankfully, she wont challenge Jolie's adoption and is smart enough to see that the baby will have a better life with Angelina. She told The Sun, "I am so grateful to this lady for giving my daughter a better life. I want them both to know I love them very much. I want to say thank you to Angelina for giving my baby this wonderful, loving family”, the 18-year-old girl added."I want to ask just one thing of Angelina - which is that she gives my child the education I would love for her. In the future I would like to know about her condition, but I will never try to interfere with their lives”, Dawit said.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say TW that I don't agree with you here. I think Brad is great for wanting to adopt the kids...it means he is absolutely serious about making a lifetime commitment to them. I think it's admirable!! However, I also don't think it's necessarily true...those two have so many rumors swirling around them...but of course i'll be eager to find out for sure!

1:17 PM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Sure, It's a great thing to want to adopt the kids..but think about it. These two have not even dated for a year. Look at Angelina's history with men. I don't think it's the smartest idea to rush into something like this when they are still in their (as Tommy Lee would say) "fuck five times a day" phase. Who knows how solid they really are. They need to wait and see if this is real because in the long run, it will ultimately affect those kids if they break up.

3:29 PM, September 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so not buying Team Aniston shirts. Team Brangelina is so much better. :D

10:54 PM, September 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home