Tabloid Whore!

9.13.2005

EW! GET OFF ME!

How coked up do you think she had to be to do this?

O.k. Kids, I know I will probably be given a hard time for this, but I don't care. I have a weakness for the Simpson girls...love, love, love them and I say it loud and proud! I still get the same joy listening and singing to Ms. Ashlee's "Autobiography" CD as I did when it first came out and my calendar has a big red circle on Oct 18th for the release of her 2nd CD "I Am Me," I can't wait! Ok, I know, really stupid title, but so was that horrible black hair she had and she got over that. The first single "Boyfriend" is very fun and had me shaking my booty right here at my desk. You can check out in it's entirety here. Although Ashlee denies it, rumor has it she wrote the song about the whole Ashlee/Lyndsay Lohan/Wilmer Valderrama mess. Yuck, me no likie Wilmer. Supposedly Ashlee and La Lohan made up at the MTV music awards. How boring.


4 Comments:

Blogger AS said...

I tried, I gave it a shot. I watched the damn video for boyfriend...i'm sorry, i just can't get behind you on this one. Perhaps it was the i'm-too-cool-for-highschool-lip-pouty-head-bobbing plea for victims of katrina that began the video...

1:56 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

the ending of the video when she jumps in the guys arms was stupid too...don't know what you are talking about on Katrina, I watched the video on MTV.com...will check it out now but am scared, haha. I still like the song though :P

2:02 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

oh JP, it wasn't that bad...I would have been more upset by her eyeliner and hair. xoxo

2:06 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger AS said...

Haha, so you saw it - it was on yahoo videos.

2:56 PM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home