Tabloid Whore!

9.21.2005

BIG BROTHER 6 FINALE

"Ivette gave up $450,000...she learned nothing from me!"


"I am offended by your statement against Ivette & have also perfected my (head flip), offended look for the camera."


"James, buddy, I'm sorry but me wearing your 'Underwears' did not work."


"Ivette, how stupid are you for not taking my deal?!"


"I still don't understand how shitty America could chose Janelle over me, a NEWLYWED!!"


"How am I not in the final 2? I should have never brought that damn Sarah as my partner."


"You are NOT really thinking of voting for Ivette! Howie! You better swing the vote!"


"I may not be in the final 2, but America loves me most! Bye, bye, bitches!"


Ivette: "Um, Maggie. I think they hate us."
Maggie: "Damn. KoolAid. Wearing. Off."


"I don't understand how America can love a Muslim over a fireman."


"Yes Eric. America loves me! Don't forget to watch me on Young and The Restless!"


"Hey America! You likes how I threw in that last jab to the Nerd Herd? I am still a Jedi!"


"America! I was just kidding, haaa haaa, abooout saying you were all hahhaaa haaaa 'Pieces of Shit!' Please don't attack me on the street anyone! It was a JOKE!"


"Hey Jen. Aside from having no soul, you are a dumbass who needs to think for herself."


"Yah, I'm a dumbass."


"Oh my God! They like me! America really likes me!"
Um, no Maggie.


"oops."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad I wasnt the only one that saw that pathetic look on Ivette's face. She was an embarrasment to all us cuban women out there...oh wait..i'm not cuban. Okay, she was an embarrasment to all women out there.

7:07 AM, September 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April needs to die. I love Janelle and Kaysar!

3:10 PM, September 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The BEST thing I noticed last night was when Ivette was walking out of the house and stupid Beau was standing there with his arms WIDE open to greet and hug her and yep, you guessed it, she went right over to ERIC!!! I couldn't beleive it. Since I TiVo'd it I watched it over and over again laughing my tiny tushie off.

3:21 PM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

mwahahahahaa! I didn't notice that part about Crappy! I'm dying! What a bitch! Poor bo bo! Boofrikityhoo!

4:57 PM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

Ha! I love the captions, especially "oops."

5:13 PM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home