Tabloid Whore!

9.27.2005

AWW GEEZ, KATHY GRIFFIN DIVORCING!

Is there something in the freakin' water in La La Land??? I just was starting to get over the shock of Sophia and Chad's divorce and now Kathy Griffin and her husband of 4 1/2 years Matt Moline are on the same path! We all got to know Matt on Kathy's show, "The D List" and he seemed like an alright guy. The poor thing even put up with Kathy making him her DVD bitch, selling them at her shows. Yah, that must have not been very fun. "Irreconcilable Differences" was stated as the reason for divorce. The divorce papers were filed Friday in Superior Court. Griffin asks that the couple's assets be divided and that Moline be denied spousal support. That is sad, Kathy's my girl. Geesh. Maybe she left him for Clay. AP

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Baby Jesus....what the hell is going on? My girl Kathy is divorcin? Although I have a feeling she might be a bit hard to live with, but I swear everyday it's another divorce.

9:59 PM, September 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is sad. I love Kathy, but I always felt she was very very lucky to have bagged a guy. She's not that good looking and definitely not sexy. She must be freaking out internally.

9:11 AM, September 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder what happened...who's choice it was. during her show she just gloats about how much she loves him and feels lucky to have him.

She definately seems difficult to live with and although i ADORE her, i despise the fact that she is one of those celebs who can afford everything but wants it and expects it for free.

All this divorce is a real shame. Just goes to show...

9:30 AM, September 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm changing professions!

Joe Anonymous, Attorney At Law. Tinstle Town, USA

2:19 PM, October 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read this online that Kathy will be on Larry King tonight explaining why she is kicking Matt's a** to the curb. Apparently he was stealing $ from her wallet, about $72,000. Don't get me wrong I love Kathy but I also think Matt is a great guy and if he had to take money from her what does that say about her? He was her slave, even becoming her hairdresser. And I am sure she is not the most easiest person to live with. Also apparently they faked their friendly relationship for this season's 'My Life On The D-List', I think Matt deserved the 72 grand just for going to Iraq with her. I only hope she wakes up and smells the coffee, 'cause Matt is a great guy and I don't think she will be finding anybody nicer in Tinsel Town!

8:08 AM, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home