Tabloid Whore!

8.14.2005

WHERE'S ASHTON WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

I picked up the latest issue of The National Enquirer tonight and just read their exclusive interview with Matt LeBlanc who is coming clean about his recent naughty behavior with a stripper. In a nutshell, Matt said he was on a motorcycle trip in British Columbia with his buddies, went to a strip club one night, got all liquored up and let some floozy stripper take him to a back room where she shoved her boobies in his face and got him to feel her up. Matt admits that he is ashamed for putting himself in a situation like that and says that he was slow to react in his drunken haze, but once he realized things were spiraling out of control (was that while your hands were on the boobies or after Matt?) he came to his senses and got the hell out of the strip club of sin. Some witnesses claim they saw Matt do cocaine with the stripper, a charge he vehemently denies saying, “I did have too much to drink but I never, ever went near drugs that night. I remember feeling uncomfortable about so many things and wanting to leave but not wanting to ruin the night for everyone else.” Hmmmm, they said the hotel he was staying at was right across the street, couldn’t he have just left? Matt also spoke about how he may have been a target to others in the club, “I looked around and noticed how much drug usage was going on. It was like a mob scene in there. Everything was happening so fast. Girls were coming round, drinks were being offered. People were trying to push drugs into my hand, in front of me, in my face. I’m talking to this person then that person and it was like I was being singled out or something. Almost set up.” Poor Matt, I actually do feel bad for him. Especially because you know he must have been pinned up balls against the wall to do an exclusive with The National Enquirer.

6 Comments:

Blogger AS said...

a reliable source saw Matt just three days ago in Burbank - wearing a ratty, "stretched-out" tee-shirt and looking down and out. perhaps like he'd just sold his sob story to NE.

9:39 AM, August 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought he was gay??!

1:36 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

He's married! With child! ahhahahaha. Maybe that is the other one on the show, or the other one...hahaha

2:57 PM, August 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no no, the marriage is a fake one (the kid too). She's a 'beard', that's what i've heard. The whole 'separate wings of the estate' kind of arrangement. I wonder if this story was published to counteract the gay rumors?

10:14 AM, August 17, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

oh dear, i haven't heard that gay rumor. You know all about who the gays are in hollywood CI. the kid is fake? doesn't she have some terrible brain problem or something? is she fake like a doll that they just bring out for pictures? This is too much for me to contemplate right now and I wasn't even a joey fan.

12:32 AM, August 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay..I'll set everyone straight here. I am the expert on gay rumors...yes I have heard about 'joey' being gay. But I never believed it, and my girl TW knows I think everyone is gay. I feel bad for him because his little baby is very sick.

8:11 AM, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home