Tabloid Whore!

8.02.2005

WHAT A DICK.




Rush and Malloy featured a bunch more stuff from the Vanity Fair interview with Jennifer Aniston...I feel so bad for her. Here is what it said:

Jennifer Aniston says she'll love Brad Pitt "for the rest of my life." But try as she might to be gracious and strong, the actress can't help but weep when she considers that Angelina Jolie might be carrying his child.
Writer Leslie Bennetts brings up the rumor in the new issue of Vanity Fair, where Aniston talks for the first time about her breakup.
Aniston, who has avoided reading the tabloids, looks as if she's been stabbed in the heart. "Her eyes well up and spill over and she cries for several long minutes," writes Bennetts. Aniston says she'd hoped to spend the last year being pregnant, and that she resented claims she didn't want to start a family.
"A man divorcing would never be accused of choosing career over children," she says. "That really p--ed me off. I've never in my life said I didn't want to have children. I did and I do and I will!"
Aniston still calls Pitt "a fantastic man. I don't regret any of it. ... I really do hope that someday we can be friends again."
But Aniston's pals say Pitt checked out of the marriage as soon as he met Jolie on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith." They note that he even failed to make the taping of her final episode of "Friends." When she reached out for her husband's support, she says, "He just wasn't there for me."
Does Aniston buy his claim that he didn't cheat on her before they separated?
"I choose to believe my husband," says Aniston, who nevertheless was hurt by that W magazine portfolio of Pitt and Jolie playing husband and wife.
"There's a sensitivity chip that's missing [in him]," she says. "I can ... imagine Brad having absolutely no clue why people would be appalled by it."
She also was wounded by the pictures of Pitt with Jolie and her son, Maddox, on vacation in Africa. "I can't say it was one of the highlights of my year," she says. "[But] you joke and say, 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.'"
She also can't resist a wry dig at Pitt's new blond dye job.
"Billy Idol called," she says. "He wants his look back."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait until this comes out!! But, I have to say, I don't believe her when she says she wanted to have kids. She had six movies lined up, back to back...that means she wasn't expecting to get pregnant for probably 3 years or so. So I think she's being a bit disingenous there (sp?).

1:06 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

I still feel bad for her. :( I think it comes out on newsstands Friday!

1:57 PM, August 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it comes out on Tuesday, 8/9.

I'm unsure what i beleive about the baby thing but my overall feeling is that she didn't deserve the raw deal she got. But I'm sure she knew what she was getting into with Mr. "We'll see how long the ride is good for".

Creep.

5:42 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

heh, exactly. he's obviously on to a new "ride" at the moment. I remember when he made comments like that, it always made me wonder about him.

dickwad.

10:19 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger AS said...

Has Brad changed? As a young man it seemed he played the "I want a wife and family" card - perhaps in deliberate contrast to his look - a way to make him seem more otherworldly - make his myth greater, his image more unattainable, more iconic. Now perhaps he, not unlike crazy Tom, is just revealing the player he's always been?

12:17 PM, August 04, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Holla!

1:34 PM, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home