Tabloid Whore!

8.09.2005

SUPERMAN, WE NEED YA NOW.

From someone who has never even put a cancer stick in her mouth, I always get freaked out by stories like this one. Dana Reeve, 44, the widow of our late beloved Superman Christopher Reeve has lung cancer. She released the following statement, "I have recently been diagnosed with lung cancer, and am currently undergoing treatment. I have an excellent team of physicians, and we are optimistic about my prognosis. Now, more than ever, I feel Chris with me as I face this challenge. As always, I look to him as the ultimate example of defying the odds with strength, courage and hope in the face of life's adversities." Word is that she wasn't a smoker. So sad. Life can be so unfair. Here we have a completely selfless woman who stood by and cared for her husband for 9 long years until his death last year and then herself gets diagnosed with cancer. Big shame.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

: ( So wrong.

11:38 AM, August 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home