Tabloid Whore!

8.09.2005

SO MUCH MORE THAN A BIG PENIS!

Oh! Yippe! Yippeee! I'm counting the minutes till noon so I can run out to Target and get Tommy Lee's new cd "Tommy Lee Presents: TommyLand The Ride." You can sample tracks from the cd here and the stuff sounds great! Check out the track "Tired" (ranks up there with Lisa Marie Presley's awesome song 'Idiot') that has the perfect lyrics about how relationships start out great but then reach the point when you've put up with too much shit and are suddenly just over it. It's completely different than Methods of Mayhem or his other solo cd "Never a Dull Moment" and actually, 100 times better. He was on the Tonite Show last night and performed the new happy anthem "Good Times." I always knew Tommy was a sensitive guy and we see it in this new mellower cd. Awesome! He is so dirty hot, I love him. Plus, I can't contain my excitement that "Tommy Lee Goes To College" premieres next Tuesday August 16th 8pm and it looks hilarious. Make sure you watch it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home