Tabloid Whore!

8.29.2005

KILL REALITY: DRUGGED OUT WHORES!

Oh how I live for days like today! I cannot stop giggling like a little bitch out of the sheer pleasure I am having from reading a Radar story that is just so dirty and filled with supreme gossip filth about people I h-h-hate!! Those people are the freaks on E! Entertainment's horrible reality show "Kill Reality" where they have gathered several of reality tv's worst stars to make a "horror" movie. I do need to preface this by saying the only person who has exemption from the scandal in my eyes is the fabulous, sweet, good boy Ethan from Survivor, after all, I'm pretty sure he did not live in that house of sin and even if he did, would not take part in any of the activities I am about to divulge. Apparently, an insider that worked on the show has claimed that:

"The whole cast was drunk or wasted throughout the taping, and everyone was having sex with everyone else. Not only were there orgies, but at one point someone relieved himself on Trishelle [Canatella, of Real World: Las Vegas and Playboy fame] in full view of the cameras and, from what I saw, she loved it. In another booze-fueled bacchanal, we hear Tonya Cooley, the lusty blonde of Real World: Chicago fame, begged co-stars to do lines off her genitals because it turns her on."

Baaahhaaaahaaa! How beautiful is that? That freakin' Trishelle, oh I hate her sooo much, she really is such a whore. I'm dying to know who was responsible for her golden showers moment. I so believe this because let's remember, this is a chick who had sex with Andy Dick, if that tells ya anything -egghghgh!-. I blame the damn Real World for putting her in the spotlight which resulted in her moving to Los Angeles (just like the rest of those loser defunct MTV reality people who move out to LA after and get jobs at the stinkin' Saddle Ranch) and endangering the rest of Los Angelinos by spreading around all the STD's i'm sure she has. "Allegedly" of course. I have no actual proof that Trishelle has STD's. I only have proof, and we all saw it on television, that she is a Puta!! (thank you to my favorite blog boy popbytes for teaching me that word). Oh, and Tonya, Tonya...she comes in a close second with Trishelle for being crowned reality tv's biggest skank! Can you just imagine her begging that disgusting Johnny Fairplay (aaaghghgh! I have always hated him!) to do blow off her genitals??! You know that pig would be totally into it with his pointy nose and sleazy curly ass hair. When asked about all this debauchery going on in the house the publicist for the show, Elizabeth Johnson, confirmed that there were many "drunken hookups" between the cast members, but said she couldn't discuss the lewdest events because she wasn't present during the taping.
On a lighter and much cleaner note, there were also rumors that a possible relationship was blossoming between Kill Reality's only gay star, Reichen Lehmkuhl of The Amazing Race 4 (cutie!), and American Idol's Clay Gaiken-excuse me, ehem, Aiken, (well, we've always wondered about him). It's said that while Clay was never seen at the house, Reichen was constantly taking calls from Aiken. Reichen has denied anything is going on between them but an on set source says that Clay would call him constantly and it was "very wierd." When asked about the possible romance the show's publicist was quoted as saying, "I don't really want to get into that" and a spokesman for Aiken couldn't be reached for comment. Hmmm....If Clay is really gay then he should just come out, who cares?! If the "Claymates" really love him for his voice then it shouldn't matter. We just want our #2 Idol to be happy, right?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are these people and why are they worth of such a long blog?

12:55 PM, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have a problem with the blog-don't read it. So lets see.....you took the time to read such a 'long blog' THEN you took the time to comment on it.

Sounds like you are the one with the problem.

9:11 PM, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen, Ellen, you good for nothing bitch. I didn't read the whole thing. I stopped after I didn't recognize this rag-tag bunch of has-beens and never-will-be's. All I'm saying is that this blog used to stand for something. Something pure. Where are the telling photos of Britney eating cheetos or Tommy Lee paying his parking meter? This blog got this country through a lot of hard times and damn it, I want to see it glorious once again. So you go to hell and take your trash reality tv stars with you. I'll continue holding this blog up to the golden standard it's maintained since 1943.

9:03 AM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger AS said...

Who, who could this shadow be? Such a mystery...

11:00 AM, August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home