Tabloid Whore!

8.03.2005

IT MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER...


Disclaimer: I don't know who this kid is in this picture, I just found it on the internet and thought he was so damn cute. I repeat, HE IS NOT SIENNA OR J-LO's BABY.

Jesus! Is there anyone in Hollywood that isn't pregnant? I can't believe this has become a "trend" in Hollywood now, especially among the "non-marrieds." Star Magazine is reporting that recently scorned cutie Sienna Miller is nine weeks pregnant and that her and "nanny cheater" Jude Law announced the news to their families just 2 days before his "have sex with the nanny on the pooltable" scandal broke. Their spokespeople are refusing to comment which makes me raise an eyebrow. If it's true, I feel sorry for Sienna that she has to go through this now, not to mention be tied to this stinker for life because they would have a child together.

Rumors are also swirling around like crazy that Jennifer Lopez is pregnant fo' real this time, but we've heard it so many times I'm not even going to think twice about it unless she confirms it. What the press doesn't seem to understand too is that empire tops are very in right now and they can make you look pregnant when you wear them, which could be the case with J-Lo. I have one of those shirts and every time I wear it I call it my "pregnancy shirt." It's damn cute though!

Update: Yikes! Add Holly Hunter to the list. The 47-year-old Oscar winner is expecting twins with her longtime boyfriend, British actor Gordon MacDonald.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I think that baby is ugly. It looks like a Walton boy. And WOW that is some news about Sienna, if it is true!!

1:01 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

God forbid a baby have red hair! ;)

1:50 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger AS said...

The reason I think that baby is hilariously cute is because he looks like an older person already. Old man babies. Cute. Especially with names like Roger. I've decided this is baby Roger. Or Seymour.

12:15 PM, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home