Tabloid Whore!

8.08.2005

HELLO COURTNEY! HOLLA!

I am the first to admit that I gave Courtney a hard time in the past. I just hated that she had that sweet daughter, but kept screwing up her life with The Drugs. But there is nothing I love more than an "I came off drugs" success story. Take for example, my favorite Robert Downey Jr., and honorable props to the now skinny Jack Osbourne. Ever since Courtney was seen with Frances Bean at the American Idol finale (she was also rooting for Bo Bice, more points there) people have been giving her a really hard time about her weight gain. As most people know, when you get off The Drugs, cigarettes or what not, a lot of times you pack on the pounds. Take Vince Vaughan for example, he has become quite the Pillsbury Dough Boy of late. But, I felt really bad the other night for talking smack recently about how his looks have gone to shit. He was on Letterman last week joking about his weight gain and explained that it was because he quit smoking and he would rather turn to food than get addicted to pills to help him off the smokes. I have so much respect for that and yes, I held my head down in shame. But back to Courtney...she was interviewed about her weight gain on Extra tonight and in her fancy Valley Girl twang said, "I have been clean and sober for overrrr a yearrrr, do you like, know how HARD that is? Can I just have a "hello!" on that one? So I gained a little weight...fucking deal with it!" Hello! Good girl Courtney, please keep it up. A lot of people are rooting for you. Really.

2 Comments:

Blogger POPBYTES said...

i love you! and i love courtney love so much - i have a tattoo for her! rock on!!! xxoo - mk aka popbytes.com

10:17 PM, August 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Courtney!! I likes her so much better now that she is fat actually! Yay her for getting clean, and getting her kid back against major odds.

2:33 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home