Tabloid Whore!

8.10.2005

DR. EVIL RETURNS FOR ANOTHER HOUSE CALL


Oh! More exciting cute boy news. If you have been wondering what ever happened to the best Big Brother player of all time, Will Kirby (nicknamed Dr. Evil), I have the answer for you! Actually, I have no idea what he has been doing the past couple years, but now he is going to be on Bravo's Battle of The Network Reality Stars which premiers next Wednesday August 17th @9/8c. Also joining him from Big Brother is Mike Booger, I mean, "Boogie" Malin. You remember him, he is the one who tried to steal my Will's spotlight on the finale by proposing to white trash Krista (ya, THAT worked out) and now owns all these silly bars in L.A. I can't wait to see Will and I hope he is fabulous and evil and kicks as much ass as he did on Big Brother.

There are 32 reality people on this new show which also include: That evil bitch Omarosa from The Apprentice, the biggest reality whore ever Trishelle from the Real World (seriously, who hasn't fucked her?!), poor Karaoke singing Nikki McKibbin & Ryan "I'm not going to sell out!" Starr from American Idol, that drunk girl Brittany from last seasons America's Next Top Model, Wendy "who drew on my child's face?!" Pepper from Project Runway, Coral and Mike from Real World (haven't they done ENOUGH shows?!), Richard Hatch from Survivor (ok, I can deal with him) and a bunch of other freaks who, I will shamefully watch every week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you just used the f word!! I guess the lil' whore is growing up!

8:02 AM, August 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home