Tabloid Whore!

8.01.2005

BRANGELINA PHOTOS HORRIFIED HER.


Jennifer Aniston is finally speaking out about her break-up with Brad Pitt and how she felt when she realized her soon to be ex-husband and Angelina Jolie were involved. She said she was horrified when she saw the photos of Brad and Angelina frolicking on the beach with Maddox.
She told Vanity Fair Magazine "The world was shocked and I was shocked."I'd be a robot if I said I didn't feel moments of anger, of hurt, of embarrassment." I hear ya Jen. Although in an interesting tidbit, she also revealed that she doesn't think the two started dating while they were filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith, "I don't think he started an affair physically, but I think he was attracted to her" but also realized that Pitt and Jolie's relationship had started before she left the him when she saw photos of her estranged husband and Jolie vacationing together . She also puts to rest the rumors that their breakup was caused by Aniston's desire not to have children: "That really annoyed me "I've never in my life said I don't want children I did and I do and I will I would never give up that experience for a career." Jennifer also confessed that her and Brad are no longer on speaking terms. After the public humiliation he put her through, can you blame her?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They've been taling about this article forever. When is it coming out?

10:36 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

They finally did the interview...the stuff that came out about a month ago was a lie (where she "claims he cheated on her.") I think its for the October or November issue

10:47 AM, August 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to nit-pick, she says, "I never claimed I didn't want children...I do..." but she didn't say WHEN she wanted kids. Like maybe she told him, 'I want to start trying in five years,' and he said I don't want to wait until i'm 45 to have my first child, or something like that.

I'm just saying, I think the wanting kids/not wanting kids argument between couples is a legitimate reason to split up. It is a BIG DEAL and I also still don't understand why she didn't get pregnant during that stupid season of Friends when her character got pregnant. That would have been the PERFECT time to do it...so why didn't she? I'm just askin....

1:11 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Yes, interesting.....on ET last night they had the interviewer on who said Jen's plan was to start a family right after friends, but then by the time that came along, the marraige was already in trouble and Angelina had already been getting her claws in Brad. So who knows why she had 6 movies lined up, that is a lot. Oh well, I think she is better off. She should really get back with Tate Donavan...he is on the OC now and a cutie!

2:00 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger AS said...

It takes two to tango. I wonder if she attempts to make things very black and white. The fact that she has two people who were very very close to her for different reasons (her mother and Brad) that she is now no longer on speaking terms with...that makes me wonder about how she handles relationships.

12:21 PM, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home