Tabloid Whore!

7.14.2005

WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR ADORABLE HUSBAND FOR A SKANK MAN LIKE THIS?

















An email is supposedly going around stating the following:

"Jessica Simpson and Johnny Knoxville are going public. Johnny is leaving his wife, Simpson is filing for divorce - they are shopping the exclusive story to the weeklies under Joe Simpson's direction. Her PR instinct is that the news will break in next week's weeklies to fuel some fire before the July 28th Dukes of Hazzard premiere."

I refuse to believe this. But as I said earlier, it's been a slow couple days for gossip. I am still a believer in Nick and Jess but if it is true, then I will stomp on my Newlyweds DVD's and curse Jessica Simpson for cheating on such a cute thing like Nick Lachey for a dirty, smelly guy like Johnny "I staple my balls together" Knoxville.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally think that Nick and jessica are going to get divorced, but I agree that Nick is a total cutie and she's dumb for not sticking with him. Apparently, reports say he's a cheater too, so who can judge?

6:32 AM, July 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home