Tabloid Whore!

7.18.2005

WITH HIS PANTS DOWN.


Tsk, Tsk, Mr. Law. Caught with the Nanny. What a freakin' cliche for that matter. Jude Law made a public apology to his fiance Sienna Miller today after his one month affair with his children's nanny was exposed. Daisy Wright, the 26 year old nanny said the affair started when he was filming "All The Kings Men" and lasted until one of his children mentioned "daddy's new girlfriend" to ex-wife Sadie Frost. As you can imagine, it wasn't long before good 'ol Sadie grabbed the reigns, fired the nanny and blew the lid off her ex-hubbies dirty little secret. Jude tried to make things better by releasing the following public statement: "Following the reports in today's papers, I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us." Cry me a river Jude. Loser. You are only ashamed because you got caught. So much for Jude's public apology to Sienna, the nanny is quoted as saying, "He was begging to see me again. He said he desperately needed to show me that our relationship wasn't just about sex. But how could I trust him again after he cast me aside so easily before?" Sienna is absolutely gorgeous and if she hasn't already, I hope she dumps that slimy, nanny-humping pig on his ass and never looks back.

1 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

who would want to sleep with that hairy gorilla? can you imagine how hairy his ass is? BARF!

12:40 AM, February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home