Tabloid Whore!

7.26.2005

TODAY, I SEALED YOUR PARTNERS FATE.


And Kaysar watched as the color drained from Maggies face.
OH! OH! OOOWWWWCH! CAN I GET A WUH-WUH!!
B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T moment tonight. King Kaysar as he is now referred to, did not fail to disappoint. James finally showed his balls and only for a second I feared he wouldn't use the veto, but thankfully he did and I think Marsallas will be the only one in Big Brother history to make that ego of a mistake. Thursday's show is going to be pretty obvious, Eric's gonna be evicted from the Big Brother house. I wish sourpuss crybaby Maggie would walk out with him. My only fear that came out of tonight's show was that Kaysar's power is emanatingating from his freakin' pores and I worry that it puts a target on his back. Maybe the others will stick to the final 6 (ha, remember when it used to be final 3? Whatever!) agreement, but, honestly, I'm a little nervous. Tonight's wrap up is gonna be short cuz I'm just speechless from it's brilliance. Jizzy, if you can, hit me with a guest wrap up!

4 Comments:

Blogger jizzy said...

Jizzy is here, albeit a bit late! Gotta give you kudos, though, whore - once again, you got your headline right on target. Best line in the whole show was when Kaysar told whining Maggie that he was actually going after her "partner". I loved her surprised reaction to that! Dummy! - those partnerships are common knowlegde, at least amongst the smart folks in the house. Great moment, though. I love watching true stupidity in all its glory!

Ya, I agree that Eric will be leaving the house tomorrow night. He's definitely got a wickedly immature temper for a community fireman. If I were a Las Vegas resident, I'd be concerned about having such a "hot"-head as a city-paid employee. Las Vegas should "Fire" this bald-headed idiot pronto! Still hoping there's a big burning house he has to go into soon.

Ivette still annoys me to no end. Boo-hoo-hoo. She's so dumb that she can't even spell her own name right! Use a "Y", honey.

James saved his own throat the only way he could. If he wasn't put up, I don't think he would have revealed his Sarah alliance to Kaysar. Still, he's an OK idiot. He can stay a while.

Kaysar continues to have a very cool and smart presence in the house. Still, his comment about trying to make a "strong hit" did bring up visions of another 'strong hit' on two very tall buildings a few years back. I guess it just runs in that Persian blood of theirs. Obliterate your Enemy! Still, he's got cool eyebrows and some good stubble - I'd do him in a pinch.

The ones who need to go next: That annoying Lisa Kudrow wannabe April is such a spineless leech that wimps out and sides with whoever is on top of the pack that particular day. Ick! And that silly effeminate queen Beau needs to GO! Is this a gay parody or are there people out there that are actually THAT gay? Is this really a real living person? Can any man actually be that feminine? Shame on CBS for once again reinforcing ridicoulously over-the-top stereotypes. What do we have this year? Terrorists, flaming queens, ditzy blondes, muscle-headed lunkheads - hey, maybe this is the real world after all! Get me off this planet as soon as possible.

11:40 PM, July 27, 2005  
Blogger jizzy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:53 PM, July 27, 2005  
Blogger jizzy said...

PS - I'm actually not 100% sure if Eric is from Vegas, Boston, or wherever - I really couldn't care less, to be honest - there are burning buildings in every city that can take care of business. I just remember he was wearing a Vegas firefighter shirt in one episode so I assumed that's where he works. But he can burn up in any city. It's not that big a deal which one. I'm pretty flexible.

11:57 PM, July 27, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

will comment when i stop laughing my ass off...!

6:22 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home