Tabloid Whore!

7.26.2005

TODAY, I SEALED YOUR PARTNERS FATE.


And Kaysar watched as the color drained from Maggies face.
OH! OH! OOOWWWWCH! CAN I GET A WUH-WUH!!
B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T moment tonight. King Kaysar as he is now referred to, did not fail to disappoint. James finally showed his balls and only for a second I feared he wouldn't use the veto, but thankfully he did and I think Marsallas will be the only one in Big Brother history to make that ego of a mistake. Thursday's show is going to be pretty obvious, Eric's gonna be evicted from the Big Brother house. I wish sourpuss crybaby Maggie would walk out with him. My only fear that came out of tonight's show was that Kaysar's power is emanatingating from his freakin' pores and I worry that it puts a target on his back. Maybe the others will stick to the final 6 (ha, remember when it used to be final 3? Whatever!) agreement, but, honestly, I'm a little nervous. Tonight's wrap up is gonna be short cuz I'm just speechless from it's brilliance. Jizzy, if you can, hit me with a guest wrap up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

will comment when i stop laughing my ass off...!

6:22 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home