Tabloid Whore!

7.19.2005

THIS TONGUE HAS GONE NOWHERE NEAR JESSICA!


OK. So, Johnny "I pinch my nipples with pliers" Knoxville is begging the press to stop the completely false rumors out there about him and Jessica Simpson. He is afterall, married. I had often wondered why he hadn't said anything sooner or why we barely heard about his wife Melanie Clapp. Knoxville said he "is used to hurtful gossip, but his loved ones are finding it difficult to deal with" and adds, "Jessica and I are just friends. She's a great girl and all that, but all the rumors. I just take it in my stride, but it's kind of hurtful to the families that are involved." I understand Johnny. I never believed the rumors that Jess gave you a Hummer (not the car) or that you did her in the bum so she wouldn't really be cheating on Nick. Never believed 'em for a second!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so gross, I hope his career goes down in flames soon so I don't have to hear about him anymore.

12:18 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger ASD said...

ew fucking sick. nasty nasty nasty

12:37 AM, February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home