Tabloid Whore!

7.06.2005

MICHAEL JACKSON AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY?



OK. Unless we are talking about a whore like Paris Hilton, I don't like to make fun of people. I leave that to a few of my evil friends (who shall remain nameless) that get a sick pleasure in laughing at people. I even felt bad posting the picture of MJ in his PJ's...but, this story was too funny not to write about. I guess there is a buzz going around where some people think Johnny Depp based his portrayal of Willy Wonka in the upcoming flick "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory" on Michael Jackson. Depp of course, denies the claim that Jackson was his muse. Even funnier is that some people are getting creeped out by the trailer. I for one, cannot wait to see this movie. I also found out that our favorite midget "Deep Roy" will be playing not one, but all TEN of the Oompa Loompas in the film! Go Deep Roy! Anyway, it looks like he has been cloned using digital technology after the film-makers failed to find enough small actors to play the group of workers. WTF? A shortage on midgets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home