Tabloid Whore!

7.27.2005

JUDE LAW: QUICK DRAW ARTIST

Poor cheatin' Jude Law...times are tough for the 'ol bloke. Today it was reported that fiance Sienna Miller has officially called off their 8 month engagement and told him she never wants to see him again. If that wasn't bad enough, the nanny has told London's Sunday Mirror that Law was, shall we say...a little quick in the sack. "When we had sex he made me feel so wonderful, my whole body trembled! He finished very quickly, looking at me and saying, 'Sorry." I said, 'Stop being sorry.' He said, 'I can't do anything right at the moment.' " Now if that wasn't enough to challenge his manhood, she also revealed that he likes stuffed animals, " I awoke to find Jude sitting on my bed, stroking my face, holding my teddy." Talk about being in the doghouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home