Tabloid Whore!

7.21.2005

CRUISE CONCLUDES: COURTNEY MUST NOT HAVE BEEN TAKING HER VITAMINS

My favorite Friend Courtney Cox has revealed that like Brooke Shields, she too suffered with postpartum depression, 6 months after baby Coco was born. She tells USA Today, "I couldn't sleep. My heart was racing. And I got really depressed. I went to the doctor and found out my hormones had been pummeled." Unlike Shields who went on Paxil, Cox took the steroid hormone progesterone to help her with the imbalance. Cox said she suffered from feelings of "smallness" and urges to drive off a cliff. Yikes. We're glad your doing better Courtney. Lovvvves you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Courtney Cox! I wonder if she and David will get pregnant again? Also I wonder if they had to do in-vitro to conceive CoCo? Have you read anything to this effect? Am always v. curious how the older Hollywood women seem to get pregant so easily...

7:58 AM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger ASD said...

i did not know this. it is all normal, though. progesterone is not a steroid, though. it is a natural hormone found in our bodies'. there is a synthetic form of progesterone found in hormonal birth control called "progestin."
using natural progesterone cream does wonders for women AND men. prostate problems, cystic breasts, pms, even cancer. check.

12:34 AM, February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home