Tabloid Whore!

7.08.2005

COLLAPSES.


Heres some scoop:
Actress Jennifer Aniston has collapsed on the set of her new movie The Break Up after complaining of nausea and severe headaches. The former Friends star was officially diagnosed with heatstroke, after she fainted during filming in Chicago, Illinois. But sources on set insist the star passed out because she was overcome with emotion, after it was revealed her former husband Brad Pitt had fuelled rumors he's dating Angelina Jolie, by accompanying her to Ethiopia, where she adopted an orphaned baby girl. Jolie and Pitt have repeatedly denied reports they are a couple since Pitt and Aniston ended their marriage in January, despite numerous photographs of the Mr. And Mrs. Smith co-stars holidaying with Jolie's son Maddox. An insider tells British newspaper the Daily Mail, "She's been walking around with a sad look on her face and has not been her usual self. While her collapse was blamed on heatstroke, everyone thinks it's more down to stress than anything else. She can't have escaped all the stories about Brad and Angelina and it looks like the situation has taken its toll on her."

That damn Brad and whore Angelina. I'm so mad I can't even write anything about this today. The story says it all. But, wouldn't it have been a better story and fabulously scandelous if the nauseau and fainting was because Jennifer was pregnant from the goodbye sex her and Brad had before the break-up?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, I do think it really was just heat stroke. Women don't live in the Victorian age anymore, I mean, who the hell "swoons" and faints when they get bad news!? C'mon, no one does that. Although, on the other hand, the temperature in Chicago is only in the 80s, doesn't seem hot enough to cause heat stroke, so who knows...

11:09 AM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

She was "emotionally distraught" because that floozy stole her husband and now they have an Etheopian baby together!! Very quick for 6 months if you ask me! hmph!

11:24 AM, July 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah but Brad's name wasn't on the adoption papers! I am sure they didn't adopt together, I think Angelina is too independent for that. Mark my words: it's going to be Brad that's left cryin' at the end of all of this. I think he is madly in love w/Angelina and follows her around like a puppy dog, but the feeling I get is that she likes the attention (and the publicity) but she won't be into him for that long. I think in the end he's too "straight" for her.

1:26 PM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Yes, I agree...and I think Jennifer knows that too.

1:55 PM, July 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home