Tabloid Whore!

7.07.2005

BIG BROTHER 6: OF COURSE THEY NOMINATE THE IRAQI FOR EVICTION!














DAMN THEM!
Before the show even ended I had my favorite picked and what do you know? He was one of the first two to get nominated for eviction. Kaysar, who is the Muslum Arab Iraqi reminds me of Naveen Andrew's character Sayid on Lost. I don't know if I liked him because he had on some really cool sunglasses or because he has the most awesome profile to date on the Big Brother site, answering "No Favorite" to virtually every question except "What is your favorite cereal? = Cinnamon Toast Crunch," "Cookie?= Mrs Fields White Chocolate Macadamia," and "Candy Bar?=100 Grand." One thing is for sure, the boy knows his sweets. I really hope he doesn't get evicted because I am usually really good at pegging the winners. Of course, it's still too soon to make any real predictions. Ashlea, who is the second nominee started crying when she got nominated. Enough said. We don't need no stinkin' crybabies in the BB6 house!

The one thing that did disappoint me about the cast this year is that there is no one over the age of 36 in the house. I know, I know, you are all saying, "what about that blonde chick April that just got married, she has to be at least 40!" I checked her profile. She says she is 30. Liar. AND, the most offensive part of the show came when Head of Household Rachel announced that she was 33 and someone yelled, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??! YOU LOOK GREAT FOR 33!!!" WTF?? First off, when did 33 become a shockingly old age? I thought 30 was supposed to be the new 20? Secondly, look at her. Girlfriend looks older than 33. I am also hoping that Beau will turn out to be one of my favorites (likes sweet martinis!) as I felt an instant connection when he said he was a personal shopper, not to mention, he reminds me of Marsalis. Lastly, my pick for the cutest boy will have to be James(likes Hannity & Colmes and Almonds!), although I'd like him to gain about 10-15 pounds of muscle and mess up his hair a bit....There is still time. The big secret in the house is that everyone has a secret friend they have come in the house to team up with, but each pair thinks they are the only ones doing this and they must keep it a secret from everyone else. We find out who the pairs are on Saturday night. Whoopdeedoo! Summer of Secrets is here!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home