Tabloid Whore!

7.31.2005

BIG BROTHER 6: NOMINATIONS.















"Kaysar and janelle laughing about April. Janelle says April looks like Lisa Kudrow on crack. " ...... Posted on the Big Brother Live Feed updates tonight.

I told ya Jizzy knows the show like no one else!

OK. This is a big week. To my horror, Kaysar is up for eviction again, this time with James. Our only hope is that he will win the veto and someone else will have to be put up. It's too soon, Kaysar cannot go! I have to say how funny it was on Saturday's episode when James and Sarah both showed their horns and kept saying "Hi Eric" to the camera because they were so happy about his eviction and now watching the show from home. Love sarcasm. I can't believe I used to like Ivette. She is so annoying with her "ghetto" inventions, ghetto food, ghetto slide, ghetto hummingbird feeder, ghetto me a freakin' break IIIIvette! Not to mention if she says "Cappy" one more time....what kind of nickname is that??? I hate it! There really has to be a end to everyone running into the HOH each time someone new goes in. James said it best about Maggie, "go listen to your music and smoke your banana peels." You know that no one gives a crap about Maggies pictures, squishy pillows or stupid turtles. I don't even give a crap about Maggie or the whole "darkside" group and please tell me, why is Jennifer even there? She never even talks and is a waste of a houseguest.
Howie is still in rare form, talking about "boobies," kissing Beau to try to win over the gay guy, and saying how he is going to attract people from all different "ethniticities." Seriously though, what is going on with Howie and Beau??? I think I want them to fall in love!
I'm really bummed, I think Kaysar is going. Hmmm...although, that does mean he will be out and about town and available to date!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being the reality junkie that i am, i am ashamed to admit I just saw Beau on an episode of "Made". I'm getting a bit tired of reality shows casting other reality people. It kind of takes the fun out of it for me.

I guess i have this image of people saying, "hey that might be fun" instead of "i want to be famous so what other show can i get on".

I just also saw one of the guys from "kept" on some other show.

I know..get a life :)

10:00 AM, August 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, and i forgot to mention, on "Made" Beau was carrying around his little "yip yip" doggie was was, yes....wearing a jacket and BOOTS!

10:01 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

I also read that Beau was on "the cut" but I gave up on that show into about week 2, so I don't know how true that is. I agree, I don't want to see recycled reality stars!

10:44 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

yes, jizzy...well, James is assuming that Maggie is a cop and she didn't deny it. I don't know what is true, I am sure she is a nurse but I like your "bull-dyke cop chick" comment.

10:45 AM, August 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home