Tabloid Whore!

7.14.2005

BIG BROTHER 6: EVICTION NIGHT



YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRYBABY ASHLEA IS OUT!

I love it! I was shakin' in me boots thinking Kaysar was out the door! Yay! At least one more week with the hot smokin' Iraqi!

Tuesday we found out there were secret rooms in the house and now, I'm lovin', lovin', lovin' Big Brother with this whole secret partner thing!!! Tonight we learned who is teamed up with you...and let me first say, "Yay! James is not gay!" Truth is, he and Sarah (Rachel Bilson twin) are dating, therefore making them possibly one of the cutest couples to ever exist. Sadly, they are going crazy because they are unable to show any affection with each other. Other awesome pairings are Yvette (love her!!!) and Beau (personal shopper! eeee!), Kaysar (sizzlin'!) & Michael (who eerily reminds me of that creep Rob (not Boston) from Survivor).

Howie is really starting to grow on me with his goofiness, although I am not sure if I can get past this screen shot I just found. I also noticed a computer in the HOH room tonight and wonder what that is for...I am yet to check out the live feed updates on www.jokersupdates.com but reading them is the best way to figure out what is going on in the game and who will be eliminated each week. Eric the fireman is the new HOH and we'll find out Saturday who the next 2 nominated Houseguests are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home