Tabloid Whore!

8.31.2006

ZACH BRAFF WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE IS NOT A MAN WHORE.


Although he has been portrayed in the tabloids as a big 'ol American gigolo since his break up with singer Mandy Moore, Scrub's star Zach Braff says that couldn't be further from the truth. Braff told David Letterman on Tuesday night that those recent stories are all lies, lies, lies! Contrary to the reports he is whoring around at clubs, Braff told Letterman, "I lead a pretty boring life - I sit at home, I'm on the Internet, I eat cereal - that's a typical night for me. " Ergh, um, uhh, that sounds familiar.
Braff claims he was horrified when the handful of times he decided to put down his cereal bowl and actually get out of the house, he was portrayed in the tabloids as a dirty slut. He went on to tell Letterman, "So I go out a little bit and they write all about me being this crazy party guy, like I'm Paris Hilton or something. I'm like the male Paris Hilton. "So then I'm like, 'I don't like that. I don't like being in the tabloids, so I'm just going to stay home. I'm going to be a homebody, I'm going to write.' "A week later a tabloid comes out with - 'Zach Braff Will Not Leave His Home!' You can't win! I just gave up on it."
Source: IMDB

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is hysterical! Love the shorts! LOL.

I don't like him ever since I saw him on Punk'd. I don't think he handled himself very well and even though that show is stupid, it did show the star's true colors. Mandy Moore was adoreable on the other hand.

11:15 AM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Amy: I agree with you. Punk'd is the best show to see celebrities true colors. I love when someone gets nailed acting like an ass!

11:21 AM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to turn it into a Punk'd thread, but totally agree. Ellen Pompeo was terrible.

11:26 AM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger M J said...

Zach Braff in Daisy Dukes (almost)... that is the reason I am linking to you for Blog Day 2006!

Happy Blog Day

5:29 PM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Day, m j!!

:-)

7:11 PM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calling all Zach Braff Fans!

"The Last Kiss" star talks candidly in an AIM interview on AOL Moviefone...check it out at http://movies.aol.com/celebrity-interview-aim/zach-braff-the-last-kiss?nc
id=AOLMOV00050000000025

9:55 AM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home