Tabloid Whore!

7.31.2006

SHANNEN DOHERTY TO SUE STAR MAGAZINE OVER THIS...

Star cover courtesy of popbytes
Shannen Doherty is pissed off at Star Magazine over their most recent cover questioning whether or not she has had drastic plastic surgery on her face. Shannen was a guest host on today's The View where she revealed how horrified she was to learn of the magazine cover. After Shannen denied ever having plastic surgery on her face, she told the ladies:
"No. I'm actually willing to go so far as to go sit down with whatever plastic surgeon they want to put in front of me who can inspect my face. "I went to work and my lovely hairdresser David came to me and said, 'Oh my God, did you see the cover of Star?' and I went, 'No, why?' He told me and then he pulled it up online." "Production got halted for about an hour and a half because I was sobbing uncontrollably. "If you didn't have it (plastic surgery) and they're saying that you did, then it's embarrassing, it's humiliating. "I don't know if anybodies noticed, but I've pretty much been hiding out as much as humanly possible. I've been trying to stay out of the press because I just don't want it in my life anymore. "I hired a litigator and I'm willing to put as much money behind a lawsuit as humanly possible, just to sort of teach them a lesson."
Good for Shannen. Who knows what possessed Star Magazine to do that cover on Shannen anyway considering she has not been in the spotlight lately. By the way, I saw a preview episode of her upcoming show Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty and it is horrifically, wonderfully, terrible (which is a thumbs up in my book of tv picks). Anyway, like I've said before...I've seen Shannen in person. Yes, she has the lopsided eyes, but she is a very pretty girl and does not have a plastic surgery face (aka Tori Spelling). Star took a picture of her from when she was about 17 years old and compared it to how she looks in her 30's. Any woman knows the fullness in your face changes dramatically from your teen years to your mid 20's. It looks like Star Magazine just took the opportunity to exploit a really horrible picture of Shannen and ran with it. First they get their asses sued for saying Reese Witherspoon is pregnant and now they insinuate Shannen Doherty has a fake face? Lame!

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks photoshopped. If I didn't read her complaints, I'd say it looks enough like cheek/eye/face work was done.

4:33 PM, July 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her lips look really weird but honestly I don't give a crap about the wench.

5:48 PM, July 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She also had vagina rejuvenation surgery to tighten up her gash...

6:04 PM, July 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She could play Faye Dunaway now in the movie of the week. I don't know if that's good or bad.

7:05 PM, July 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looked horrible on the view today- who knows what the hell her problem is.
She looks really thin too.

7:10 PM, July 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why the hell did Star put her on the cover anyhow? And it is a waste of money to sue the rags...everyone knows their stories are lies anyhow...

7:58 PM, July 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think she looks bad at all. She just looks like someone who as aged a bit. I can't believe how nasty and judgemental you people are. I would love to see you all in about 20 years.

4:52 AM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen other pictures of her and she doesn't look like she's had work-- like TW said, just a bit older.

I bet as soon as she wins her lawsuit, though, she turns around and uses the cash to gets some surgery. Just seems like the plastic surgery type.

5:36 AM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with 4:52. She really doesn't look that bad. And hell, she IS older. Y'all are gonna get your wrinkles and saggy asses in due time! Heh! Heh! and in my humble opinion, most of the plastic surgery, excessive botox etc. looks WORSE than natural ageing.

7:13 AM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not that she looks old. she looks different. her cheeks are so different in the second shot.

7:39 AM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that Shannon looks bad at all. I still think that she looks attractive.

9:08 AM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure she doesn't look bad at all in person. That pic is so obviously an exploitation of bad lighting and a bad angle that it's not even funny. She can sue all she wants, but she probably won't win. They've already been through that. So now they add a disclaimer saying that the surgeon who's commenting is not treating the star in question.

But it would be super cool if she won............I hope she kicks their a*s.

10:11 AM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she wins, too. Sure, she is not 17 years old anymore...but neither are any of us....Look at Lindsay Lohan...20 years old and looks 45..

6:28 PM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew, Lindsay had better get a grip. She's aging real, real fast.

Tara Reid has lost her sparkle fer sure. Better get working out soon, remove the implants and eat healthy!! She was a natural beauty, she shouldn't let it go.

8:45 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger DrDiSaia said...

Sounds like a publicity stunt. I think these things are planned.

9:12 AM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's hard, but does anyone remember when Shannen Doherty didn't completely suck? Well, she has always sucked... but at least some (one...maybe two) of her acting roles passed muster.

12:52 PM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINE...I'll be generous. When she was 11 and on Little House on the Prairie I guess she didn't suck that much. Well F that she sucked then too and even more than your typical 11 year old...suck it...

12:59 PM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannen looks great - always has! I highly doubt she did this for publicity...it doesn't seem like Shannen likes the tabloids!

I can't understand how the majority of people who have posted negative things about her are basing their opinions are. Do they know her?

Sure people are entitled to their opinions but, imo, if you posted a comment here (negative or positive) you are likely a fan of hers (closeted in some cases) or else you wouldn't have said boo.

Shannen rules...always has!!!

6:10 PM, August 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's obvious she has not had surgery - she's quite wrinkled for her age especially around the eyes. She's not aging well at all.

5:25 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly if u guys look when she was in charmed she was so pretty like i think she might of been pretter then aylssa milano but if u all think shannon looks pretty now ummm have you got your eyes painted on i carnt beleive wat she has done to herself for her to say she hasent got plastic surgury shes in denile i would be if i looked like that

7:48 AM, August 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her face is uneven (just do a google search) and her lips look weird, maybe cheekbones as well as i seen on the view not only on the cover

12:56 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think yall should just all leave Shannen the hell alone! What has she EVER done to any of you?

You should be ashamed of yourself for the hurtful things you are saying aobut her!

She is the most loving and careing person i've ever had the option to have as a rolemodel.

She is my ROLEMODLE and my INSPERATION on life.

And if she says she hasn't had plastic surgery than I believe her one hundred present.

No, she's not in denial, no she's just telling the truth and the lot of you need to leave her be!

it's because of people like you, spreading false information that Shannen Dos't even want to come online anymore.

Get a life, Get a grip, and get your heads out of your butts and stop messing with everyone's life!

7:43 AM, January 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me she looks like a 35 year old smoker but she's still gorgeous, she's still the same terrific person and I'd still marry her.

4:11 PM, March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home