Tabloid Whore!

10.11.2006

HERE COME THE BITCHES. THE REAL WORLD / ROAD RULES CHALLENGE RETURNS (imagine that.)


Honestly, I can't stand all the bitches and man whores on those MTV Road Rules/Real World Challenges. All those fools do with their lives is challenge after challenge after challenge. I don't think any of their asses has a real job. Oh excuse me, I forgot that 3/4 of them infested Los Angeles after their particular season of Real World or Road Rules aired and all got jobs waitressing, bartending or manning the bull at the Saddle Ranch. This group of reality whores are the cockiest sons o'bitches whose only claim to fame are getting in fights, talking shit about each other and having the ultimate goal of seeing every cast member of the opposite sex naked at least once. This group is so incestuous, I don't even want to know what's floating in the pool they all swim in. Yeah, I said it. They don't even come close to reality show contestant greatness (we'll leave that to graduates of Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race and hell, I'll even throw the psycho bitches from The Bachelor in there).

Even though I despise everyone once they go on a Real World/Road Rules Challenge, I still can't help but watch their sorry, pathetic asses when nothing else is on television. RW/RR Challenges are kind of like when you drink really cheap wine cuz there's nothing else around and then end up regretting it the next day as you nurse your crummy hangover. You will have your chance to tune into the latest MTV Real World/Road Rules challenge called "The Duel" when it premieres Thursday, October 12th at 10PM EST on MTV. And of course, if you've seen any of the commercials, it's worth tuning in just to watch that punk ass bitch Beth get bitch socked by Tina.

Intrigued? Then go ahead and watch a preview of the upcoming season:

5 Comments:

Blogger The_Aitch said...

I am so with you. On everything! I hate them. Most of them are older than me since I was 15 when the first RR came on. Like Beth, what is she in her mid 40's by now, sheesh!

but yeah I still watch. I remember when these challenges would be on like once every 2 years and then it was exciting, now when they have 2 month gaps inbetween and always the same people like Derrick, Tina (hate her), Robyn, Veronica, Shane, Coral (hate her), and Tanya (I actually like her). It's so boring.

I wanna see Melissa Howard, I wanna see Puck!

9:53 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger The_Aitch said...

HOLD UP!!! C.T is on this bitch? And he fights with Wes?!! I am sooooo into this now!

I loooooove CT with a white hot passion. He is one hawt emeffer!

P.S. I see that that tramp Jody and the other mean nasty girl Kina is on it too. Wow.

9:56 AM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TW you are so funny!! I totally agree...why do these fools not have real jobs? They are getting older, and some look a haggard mess! It's hilarious how cool they think they all are.

11:34 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

i FUCKING hate that fat bitch Tina. she needs her fat mouth sewn shot. and i can't stand most of these arrogant cocky mf's, except ALTON. Alton is the sane one. and fuck CT. he's the worst prick on there :) goodnight :P

12:21 AM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God I dont have to look at Coral's face or hear her voice this season. LOVE the Challenge shows though. Diem is so cute.

1:11 PM, October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home