Tabloid Whore!

9.15.2006

SNEEK A PEAK AT KEVIN FEDERLINE'S CD COVER...

The peeps over at Kevin Federline's MySpace page have released the cover art for his upcoming CD Playing With Fire, hitting stores October 31st (oooh Halloween, scary!). I know everyone likes to bash the guy (not to mention every other person I posted on this week for that matter), but I will say something positive in that I actually think it's a pretty cool CD cover. I'm even gonna dare say that good 'ol Kev looks pretty handsome and thank God the picture isn't of him wearing some horrible baggy ass pants with his draaawz all hanging out. Yeah, I said it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, no baggy shorts. or those lovely socks jammed into sandals! otherwise, i like the fire in the glass.

12:36 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing cool whatsoever about the cigarette.

2:51 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I will say he looks normal...but cute-no....that is stretching it.

3:11 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way they made the smoke coming from that cigarette.

7:01 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious if the back cover shows him hacking up lung butter? I'd imagine he's the type of guy who will have his kids light their cigarette and then give it to Mommy or Daddy? He needs to hook up with Melanie Griffith so they can play the game "Guess Who's Wheezing."

9:05 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a contest for "how many addictions can we depict in one CD cover"?

11:49 AM, September 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care how "cool" his cover is, he is still a free loadin loser! He is ruining Britney!

3:13 PM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home