Tabloid Whore!

8.03.2006

EVERYONE HAS LOST THEIR MINDS IN THE BIG BROTHER ALL STAR HOUSE.

Tonight is a HUGE night on Big Brother. Time will only tell if Janelle made the wrong decision working with Chill Town this week. Since I am a loyal Season 6'er, I'm praying either Kaysar or Howie win HOH this week...but I know it's a longshot. In the meantime, I think all the stress in the house has caused the houseguests to completely lose their minds. Enjoy the following two live feed clips thanks to the amazing "The Real Deal" from Jokers.

1) Howie loses his mind and Janelle and Kaysar are already too far gone to notice.



2) Chicken George has gone a little too far in his quest to become a Jedi. I'm afraid to know how low Howie went...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think someone put those sound effects in. Did you see it live? That's the only way i'd beleive it. They sounded too..."perfect" for lack of a better descriptive.

11:47 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

LOL- of course the sound effects are put in. They fart alot in that house, but not THAT much! ;)

12:03 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Leisa said...

God I hope Janelle didn't make a BIG mistake. I'm afraid she has though. No one in the house seems all that happy with her.

Long live Janey!

12:59 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

bitchbot: oh! I agree with you completely!! These are the people on my shit list: Danielle, Marcell-ass and James. UGH!

1:51 PM, August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=====
===== Well, they're all isolated, so they have to keep busy somehow.

4:23 PM, August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad I found you blog! It's Awesume! I am afraid for Janelle too. I hate real player or would buy the feeds myself. GO KAYSAR!

4:14 PM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home