Tabloid Whore!

8.09.2006

CHRISTINA AGUILERA BACK ON THE COVER OF ROLLING STONE.

There's only a little less than a week until Christina Aguilera's new CD Back to Basics is released in stores, so of course, her mug is popping up everywhere. Here's Mrs. Jordan Bratman on the cover of the new issue of Rolling Stone. Oh look how cute she is in her little sailor outfit. I'm really interested to see how her new CD is going to sell because I've listened to a preview copy of it and although her voice is awesome as ever, the style of her new music just isn't my thing. I am totally digging her first single Ain't No Other Man though. I don't know, maybe I just need to let the rest of the CD grow on me. Guess I'm still more of a X-Tina dirrrty girl. My buddy over at popbytes kinda feels the same way, you can check out his awesome, detailed review of Back to Basics, here.

10 Comments:

Blogger SSR said...

This is a beautiful, well chosen cover.

6:30 AM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

airbrushed!

: )

8:56 AM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks adorable....I do a agree with TW...I miss the dirty girl too!

11:52 AM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=========
======Yay! This is reminicent of the 40's. I love her look! It's sexy, yet classy!

7:08 PM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8:56- I'm pretty sure everyone knows all photos on magazines are "airbrushed." It's stupid to point that out. Christina has a great body anyway, you can tell when you see paparazzi photos.

12:08 AM, August 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks like shit! Pretty girl, hot body, but the face in THIS picture... horrid!!!!

6:33 AM, August 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that she looks just fine on the cover.

1:56 PM, August 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cover looks exactly like the pin-ups from the 40s, that "smudged paint" look or whatever you want to call it; it's almost 2 AM where I am and I'm fried. :)

10:47 PM, August 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's dreadfull trying to act liek a pin up girl when she doesn't know shit she should be bowing down to the likes of Bernie Dexter and Bettie Paige not tryin to match them! Pathetic

10:37 AM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Christina can play any role she wants, she looks awesome in any way. I think she looks hot in that sailor outfit. Airbrushed or not she's smoking...

6:34 PM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home