Tabloid Whore!

6.08.2006

MTV'S "THE HILLS": HEIDI'S A DING BAT AND FASHION SCHOOL DROP OUT!


The second episode of "The Hills" was all about ding-dong Heidi and let me be honest ... it was a tough half hour. It started off with Lauren telling her she better not show her ass up at any more Teen Vogue events because bitch almost got her fired. Monday rolled around and Lauren had to go into work and face scary lady boss Lisa Love about what went down with her drunk friends who sat on the white couches. Scary lady summond Lauren in her office and shit, I was scared to see what was going to happen. Gah! Watching it gave me freaking flashbacks to my first job and having those uncomfortable conversations with your boss the first time you ever got scolded *ugh!* I was all ready to see scary lady give Lauren the smackdown, but to no avail, she totally did not live up to her scary lady cred and let Lauren off the hook with a mild "don't bring your drunk ass, substance abuse friends to our events anymore," and a wimpy, "Behave!" Guess those cameras are good for something, phew!

Now onto Heidi. Damn, all that girl does is lounge by the stinkin' pool and make phone calls and plans. Her task for the day was to round up the squad to go hit DJ AM's club L.A.X that night. Oh how Hollywood of her! So, they go to the club and everyone starts saying, "where's Heidi? Wheeeere's Heidi????" Although I figured she was just getting coked up in the bathroom, she apparently was busy meeting some dude named Brent who is an event planner for a company called "Bolthouse." Imagine the coincidence, event planning is exactly what Heidi wants to do for a job! Heidi runs back to her friends screaming, shaking her booty and hollering, "ya! ya! ya!" because she landed a job interview with this dude. Let's remember what Heidi's boyfriend said last week about the other guy who was talking to her, "He only wants to get in your pants!!" That Jordan boyfriend may not be so stupid after all. Actually, I take that back. Later when Heidi and Jordan were having lunch and she tells him if she gets the assistant job she will drop out of school, he tells her, "yah, ok, quit!" because, hey, he doesn't go to school either. Sigh.

Lauren and Heidi go to their first day of classes at F.I.D.M, where Heidi basically manages to blow off some of her classes because as she said, "I couldn't find them." OK, I liked Heidi last week, but this might get old REAL quick. Case in point: As they are walking into school she tells Lauren, "I already plan on ditching my classes!" Dumb ass. I think right about now Lauren is starting to wonder what the hell she got herself into by moving in with this dingbat. The expressions on her face every time she talked to Heidi this episode her were priceless. Ok, so it's time for Heidi's interview with this Brent guy and what does she do? She wears jeans to her interview! Ok, I am well aware this is "Los Angeles." Hell, I live here. Shit, I even wear jeans everyday to my little fancy ass job, but you don't do for an interview!!! It's called, "easing them in" Heidi! Ugh, I almost died when I saw that. During the interview Brent tells Heidi that he needs someone for a second assistant to keep things organized and makes a point of saying, "I hate drama, so I want as little drama as possible." Heidi was not pleased when she heard that little tidbit. Obviously, the dude doesn't know what's in store for him because somehow Heidi got "her dream job!", which yes, translates to probably that of a $20,000 a year assistant (and a real lunchbreak!) Oh man, her ass is going to get fired soooo quickly.

Next week's episode sounds a bit more exciting. Lauren gets sent to New York to deliver a dress, Heidi's loafer boyfriend tells her to quit her new job because she has to work from 9am - 6pm and dun, dun, dun!!!! L.C. GETS A VOICEMAIL FROM JASON! BEEP! The meathead returns!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hit the nail on the head. I couldn't belive she wore jeans to the interview. This is not a reality show, the only thing real about it is that Heidi girl wasting her parents money. There apartment is so cute, must cost a fortune, LC is cool she doesn't act like the other rich girls, but let me just say this. I read another artical about "The Hills" and basically what LC and Heidi is doing is using the MTV crew following them, as a resume. Hell they could probably apply for secretary of state and get it. A lot of people are jeaslous of them, but they know that if given the opportunity, they would milk it too.

12:21 PM, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone know the song where its playing on the hills preview of the season and the words are like "na na na na na, na na na na na, gotta believe, gotta believe in me" I nEeD those lyrics please! So if anyone knows the name of that song please email me at..
freakonleash15@yahoo.com
Thanks everyone so much!..bye!

8:03 PM, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hills ... what a joke. has anyone noticed the similarities between heidi and kristen? in their looks that is... funny. kisses.

4:07 PM, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These "friends" of LC make me very nervous. USERS is all I kept thinking....how did she meet this lazy Heidi anyway?
trash I say..

Ki
aka
Famegame

2:06 PM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yeah no one would think someone would get lost at FIDM, the school is TINY.

Im not watching this show, mainly because I don't have cable. But I dont need to cause your recaps are just as good!

10:07 PM, June 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi may be stupid, but she's hot looking. And that's all that matters on TV. Word to ya' mother.
Peace, out.

5:17 PM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEYY
I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEN THE NEXT SEASON STARTS ON THE HILLS?? IF ANYONE KNOWS CAN U PLEASE EMAIL ME AND TELL ME COZ IM A MAJOR FAN...MY EMAIL IS Clairepilly@hoymail.com...thanx guys soooo much...
claire xx

10:59 PM, August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant clairepilly@hotmail.com....WHOOPS :p

11:00 PM, August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey heidi got it, to move to la and do completely what she wants to. In reality who can just quit school find a job so quickly and live in a gorgeous apartment. Heidi can

3:13 AM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anybody know the model of Lauren's phone?

11:00 PM, September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home