Tabloid Whore!

6.13.2006

JERRY LEWIS SUFFERS HEART ATTACK.

Forgive me. I couldn't resist.
Oh, c'mon! You know you laughed a little.

Yikes! Jerry Lewis suffered a minor heart attack over the weekend during an airplane flight from New York to San Diego, CA. His publicist said, "It was determined that he suffered a very minor heart attack, and that he has a touch of pneumonia." Good news is that doctors expect Jerry to make a full recovery and his publicist added, "he is doing very well." Get better Jerry! The kids in the telethon need you!
Source: AP

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved Jerry in the King of Comedy. Hope he's feeling better soon.

9:56 PM, June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry is over-rated. I can't seem to get over that he spent money-donated money-on himself and family while in Paris. Money I donate I mean to go to the children, not spa shit for him.

11:28 PM, June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, did not laugh.

7:26 AM, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL,I laughed. I hope Mr. Lewis makes a full recovery!

10:42 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Keith said...

Here's a Jerry Lewis pic that'll scare the bejeesus outta you.

I wish I could post the shoot report from the producer who covered the roast for our news outlet. Jerry was an insufferable prick. Seriously. In my 2 years working here, I've never read anything so rude. I'm not saying he deserved this or anything & here's hoping for a rapid recovery and all that, but I have a feeling that producer probably is a bigger believer in instant karma now.

10:00 AM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home