Tabloid Whore!

5.03.2006

MTV's "THE HILLS" COMING IN MAY.


The long-awaited premiere of MTV's Laguna Beach spin-off "The Hills" is set to begin on Wednesday, May 31st 10pm ET/PT. It will star Lauren Conrad (otherwise known as L.C.) and three of her new friends named Heidi, Audrina and Whitney. Woo-hoo. I'm gonna break it down for you folks. When Laguna Beach ended last summer, I was all set and excited to watch L.C. on "The Hills." The preview looked great and I knew I was going to get hooked on yet another one of these silly MTV reality shows. WELL. Almost a year has passed and I'd be lying if I said my enthusiasm for the whole Laguna Beach thing has pretty much gone the way of the dodo. Ever since we have been treated to these kids being all over the tabloids, movie premiers, stories about one or the other allegedly seen doing lines of coke or using the oxycontin and/or going to rehab afterwards for it, I have become completely burned out on everything Laguna. Not to mention, kinda lost some respect for L.C. after learning she is still dating that meathead Jason. Reality shows like this usually never stay very good past the first season (2nd season if they are lucky) because everyone turns into a "celebrity" and any semblance of reality that once was is taken away. It happened with The Osbournes, it happened with Newlyweds, lets see if "The Hills" can survive jumping the shark too. Oh yes, I will be watching the damn thing, because these silly shows are my lines of coke, but it's yet to be determined if I will again, fall into addiction.
Read more about "The Hills" premiere
HERE.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... Lauren looks quite YUMMY!

8:46 PM, May 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE HILLS.. I LOVED LAGUNA BEACH AND IM SURE I WILL LOVE THE HILLS.

2:38 PM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home