Tabloid Whore!

3.06.2006

IS IT REALLY BABY #2 TIME FOR BRITNEY?

"Can't a girl have a gosh-dang tummy without everyone saying she's pregnant, y'all?!"


More Britney news....Star Magazine is claiming on their website that Britney Spears is indeed pregnant again. They quote a source saying that Britney just so happened to spill the beans to a woman at the Four Season's hotel spa in Maui saying, "I'm pregnant!!" Ok, that already sounds weird. Star also quotes one of Kevin's "friends" saying, "Kevin said, 'Britney's pregnant again,' and when I expressed surprise he said, 'Yeah, it shocked the sh-- out of me too.'" Another "witness" at the Four Seasons said, "She certainly looks pregnant. And she doesn't seem to be making any effort to disguise the fact. She's wearing clothes that clearly show a large tummy bump." What doesn't make sense is that they said Britney and Kevin flew to Maui on March 1st, yet, wasn't Britney just there a week before after she supposedly left Kevin? Although, if I had all that money, hell, I'd fly back and forth to Hawaii too. Agh, the whole thing is so damn confusing and I don't have the patience for it today. I still think she is just trying to lose the baby weight, but you never know. I'll hold out until Britney makes an official announcement before I believe anything.
Source: STAR

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I 100% did not believe this until I saw a couple of pics from last weekend. She seriously does look different from pics just from a couple of weeks ago, with not just baby fat, but seriously what looks like a baby belly. I'm scared.

7:43 AM, March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britney is a cow!

9:27 AM, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was confirmed on the Letterman show that she is indeed preggers with baby # 2.... no more K-Fed's running around... the man can breathe on a woman and they are pregnant!

5:39 AM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home