Tabloid Whore!

2.14.2006

TORI AMOS: FADE TO RED



First off, big, huge, major props to my boy over at popbytes, who posted on this first and reminded me about this fabulous Tori Amos DVD release coming out in stores today. "Fade to Red" is a 2 disc compilation DVD of 21 Tori videos spanning from 1991-2005. Spectacular! Tori is my all time favorite singer and her videos are always amazing, unique & do the songs justice. It also includes that wacky video for A Sorta Fairytale where Tori and Adrian Brody are just heads attached to like, legs and arms. Ok, I swear they are all not that weird. The DVD is also packed with bonus features consisting of behind the scenes footage and Tori's audio commentary. This is a definite must and hey, there's nothing like having a red head on Valentine's Day!
Video List:
Past The Mission
Crucify
Jackie's Strength
A Sorta Fairytale
Winter
Spark
Sleeps With Butterflies
Cornflake Girl
Hey Jupiter
Silent All These Years
Caught A Lite Sneeze
1000 Oceans
God
Bliss
China
Raspberry Swirl
Talula
Sweet The Sting
Pretty Good Year
Professional Widow (Remix)
Cornflake Girl (U.K. Version)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt bad because it seems none of us share your love for Tori, so I'm sympathy posting. : ) I know she has tons of really loyal fans, but I just don't get her. I don't like a lot of female performers, however, so that's part of it.

7:26 AM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assnonymous,
Please don't speak for 'us'. Tori is an amazing woman with an incredible voice. It sure sounds like you are quite jealous of her and 'a lot of female performers'. Perhaps you are a frustrated singer or Actress that never made it?

10:04 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home