Tabloid Whore!

2.16.2006

NICOLE RICHIE MINUTES AWAY FROM LOSING HER MIND.

These 'ratzi photos were taken of Nicole Richie leaving the airport recently. I've always liked Nicole mind you, but I really think she is starting to lose her marbles. What up with the crazy dracula cape? And girlfriend, stop being so dramatic and covering your face. Life ain't that hard sister. Try going to Iraq and then, get back to me.

Oh mah gah! people actually do read Tabloid Whore! Holla!

tabloidwhore@yahoo.com
From:"XXX
Subject: NICOLE RICHIE MINUTES AWAY FROM LOSING HER MIND.
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:10:57 -050
XXX represents the copyright holders for these exclusive images.
Please remove them from your site immediately.
Regards,
XXX
-

Even thought I had to remove the pictures, I have left the captions up for your amusement. ;)
No Photos! I do not have my big sunglasses on today!
"Does this cape make me look fat?
"Bright lights! ooooh! The lights are so bright!"
"Does my face feel fat?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She needs to eat a good meal and strict intervention.

10:12 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone is a little grumpy....I get that way too when I haven't eaten. Hey...here's an idea....try eating something NR. The MRI's of my head have more fat on them than Nicole's face....

11:48 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home