Tabloid Whore!

2.09.2006

NICK LACHEY'S HOT INFOMERCIAL


Alright, I swear I'm going to try and chill for a little bit on all the Nick Lachey stories (I know I've been going overboard of late), but I've wanted to do this one for a while. A couple weeks ago I almost passed out when I saw Nick in an infomercial on television. Normally, even I would shake my head at him being in an infomercial, but not this one. He has joined Brooke Burke (Rockstar INXS) for Gunnar Peterson's Core Secrets workout. Gunnar is a trainer that a bunch of celebrities go to. Ladies, if you are channel surfing and come across this infomercial, stop and watch it. Aside from being able to see Nick work out, you wanna check out Core Secrets. It is the official workout of Tabloid Whore! and I'm telling you, if you want flat abs and basically to look hot as shit, this is the workout for you (seriously, look at Brooke Burke!). It's all about the ball kids, it's all about the ball. And yah, like I said, watching Nick ain't too bad either.
Photo: JJB

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad every piece of chit equipment I've purchased from Guthy Renker has been a piece of chit equipment. Always looking for a new workout, but never again will I buy anything they make.

5:45 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

oh anonymous, it's an inflatable big exercise ball and hand held weights, plus the workout on dvd's. crunches, push ups, leg lifts and dumbbells all done on the ball. No machines or crap like that--i know what your saying. guthy may have distributed it, but it's gunnars program. good stuff!

8:27 AM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous,
It's all about the ball, and if Tabloid Whore uses it and recommends it then we should all order one.
Case Closed.

9:45 AM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On second thought, I guess anything that involves big balls and leg lifts and is recommended by a whore of some sort can't be all bad. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. JPFL, I hear and obey.

11:50 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Here I am trying to promote exercise and you pervs turn it into something dirty! Haha. I'm shocked that I didn't even catch the double-entendre on that one when I wrote it. oops! Love it.

11:59 AM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you call yourself a whore!

2:16 PM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last - a blogger who appreciates The Nick.

We can share him.

7:06 AM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger alliecat said...

Hey TW, do you really like Gunner's core secret exercise "thingy." I have been using Carmen Electra's Strip Tease DVD's

1:33 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

yes, I love it. I've been doing it for probably 2 years now or so (not just cuz nick is now on the infomercial!). you totally see results, like if you want muscle definition and good abs and stuff. yay!

2:22 PM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K...I HAVE TO ADMIT...THE MINUTE THE INFOMERCIAL PLAYED ON MY SCREEN & THEY OFFERED THE PKG FOR LESS THAN $10.. I IMMEDIATELY PHONED IN & PLACED MY 1ST INFOMERCIAL ORDER. THE PKG ARRIVED YESTERDAY & I CANT WAIT TO OPEN IT.. ILL KEEP YA POSTED! HAHAH

1:21 AM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home