Tabloid Whore!

2.02.2006

LISTEN TO NICK LACHEY'S NEW SINGLE "WHAT'S LEFT OF ME."

Y'all know how much I love me some Nick Lachey. Well, starting Friday, Feb. 3rd at 12:01am ET, AOL music is presenting the exclusive World Premiere first listen of Nick's new single "What's Left of Me" for everyone to check out. Was the song was inspired by Nick's breakup with our former BFF Jessica Simpson? In an exclusive AIM interview, Nick says, "As with most of my music- the inspiration is my life...The beauty of music is interpretation. I'll let everyone draw their own conclusions." IMHO, the song is actually really good. Of course it's true to Lachey's style and is a love ballad, but you can really hear how much stronger a singer Nick has become. Y'know, whether or not it's your type of music, I think it's pretty safe to assume that this one's going to be a hit, not to mention, a heartbreaker.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's just yummy. I'm sure I'll adore him more after hearing the CD.

10:03 AM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger Maurice Bradbury said...

Burning, crawling under my skin... ew! Sounds like he's comparing Jessica to a flesh-eating virus!

11:14 AM, February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep DC..sounds just about right to me.

1:13 PM, February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a huge Pop fan- more into r&b and jazz, but the song is really good. I hope he has a lot of success with it. I think jessicca is ok and all, but from the little I saw of the newlyweds, it seemed like she was a bit self centered and he really did a lot for her. its a shame the way things turn out...

12:08 AM, February 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he has really improved since his last album, this really sounds great.

5:51 AM, February 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it really sounds awesome! i can't wait for the album to come out and i hope it does REALLY well! he's so cute and he deserves better than a cheating wife!

11:54 PM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've recently heard the song and I thought it was great. I love the show newlyweds even though things aren't working out now. I can't wait for the album I hope it all is a good and this song and wish Nick and Jessica the best.

2:55 PM, February 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Does anyone see that Nick is in his wifes shadow and by the way, he cheated on her! He was mean to her and always called her out on her "stupid" comments infront of people, a husband would back you up and try to ignore it and make sure noone got to rag on you, but not Nick! He was also so freakin jealous of her, boo hoo, she became more famous and better looking and he was pissed! The song is not bad, but come on it's Nick Lachey from 98, his career is over and should be, it's not like he's a great performer and he is getting to old to be the "sexy" type and boyish love song guy, it's time to become a bit more mature, he's 31 not 21 anymore.

6:25 PM, February 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop talking about my man! we are married ...i called him!

12:14 PM, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home