Tabloid Whore!

2.16.2006

I SURE HOPE KATE HOLMES DOESN'T GET SEA SICK.

The Insider is reporting that Tom and Kate have been spotted together in Australia, where they went to attend the funeral of "media mogul Kerry Packer." Above we see the couple on a boat where Tom's hand is almost resting on Kate's rear. This photo will be analyzed by every single media outlet and blogger for the next week trying to determine whether or not Tom and Kate are real/fake or happy/hate each other. I will say that Kate doesn't look too pleased (but there is no rule she has to be smiling every single minute of her life). Ugh, if that was me, I'd be puking all over the side of that boat...pregnant or not.
Source: The Insider
Photo: JJB

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the FBI to analyze this picture after its been super duper puper enlarged to see if that's a pillow under there.

1:57 PM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well there are other people with them so they may feel like they have to put on the "image" of a couple.

She's pregnant and the stories of her not being are silly. the pic that TW has of her in the bodysuit proves it to me. Her belly button was popped out in that pic, which happens when you are pregnant. trust me whether you want it to or not it happens.

Now as to how she go preggie, that's a story for our TW to investigate.

2:50 PM, February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do think she's pregnant (not by Tom) but that bodysuit pic hardly substantiates it. I helped my cross-dressing neighbors make titties out of tube socks before, nipples and all, so I'm fairly certain one could make a belly button pop out if they wanted. Come to think of it, Tom likely has mad skills along that line.

7:35 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her herpes seems to really be out of control lately, btw.

7:36 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Virenda said...

Hope Tom doesn't push her over.

2:17 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home