Tabloid Whore!

1.03.2006

TABLOID WHORE! SUBLIMINALLY HYPNOTIZED BY FEDERLINE'S SONG.

Is Kevin sad people don't like his song?

I know I am a little late on this review, but I just couldn't get myself to listen to Kevin Federline's single "Popozao" during my fab New Years weekend. Anyway, It's much better suited for listening when you are trapped behind your desk, depressed to be back at work and you are looking for a good laugh. I said that I would reserve final judgment until I heard it in its entirety and now I can officially say, it aint good. But, it did make me laugh mild disgust. We are treated to lines like, "I wanna see your kitty and a little bit of titty" and "girl dontcha worry about all of the dough, cuz the cat is coming straight out of the "NO" (that's slang for his hometown of Fresno, y'all!). This song is something I never want to hear again, but I will admit that last week after I listened to the 7 second snippet on Kevin's MySpace site, I had the unfortunate problem of randomly bursting out into song with "Po! Po! Po! Po! Popozao! Popozao!" for the rest of the freakin' afternoon. I can only imagine what today is going to be like after hearing the whole thing. If you too want to drive yourself or your officemates crazy, go on over to popbytes and listen to the track. Po! Po! Po! Po! Popozao! Popozao! Agggh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Poppy said...

You know all the teeny bopper Britney supporters are going to make K-barf's single go top 40. SIGH! I refuse to listen to the song, ever. I'll scratch my eardrums out first.

12:52 PM, January 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, my curiousity got the best of me and I listened to a snippet of that horrible song too. The only reason it's a little catchy is because the riff is a derivative (or a direct rip off) of another song that sucked too but is much better than this one- at least that one was original. Remember Marky Marky and the Funky Bunch? "funky boys funky boys get on the floor." Sing that over the tone deaf loser and you will hear it yourself.

11:02 AM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home