Tabloid Whore!

1.17.2006

SWANK SAYS STILL HOPE FOR A HILARY & CHAD REUNION.

Good news for fans of Hilary Swank & Chad Lowe. The kids ain't over yet. As headlines of "Chad and Hilary Separate!" were splashed all over the tabloids last week, Hilary Swank was a bit more diplomatic while being interviewed on the red carpet of last night's Golden Globe awards. I don't know about you, but I screamed when I heard Isaac Mizrahi, who was doing some of E!'s red carpet interviews, ask Hilary a question somewhere along the lines of, "now that you are single, do you get all dressed up when you go out?" In what could have turned out to be a very embarrassing moment, Hilary, gracious as ever said, "Hey, hey, I'm not single. I'm trying to work on my marriage." Good girl. That's why we like her. In other Hilary news, she was the first person announced today as a presenter for this years Academy Awards taking place on March 5th.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see her wearing her wedding ring yesterday. That tells me something.

2:29 PM, January 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are wrong jfpl, she WAS wearing her ring. access hollywood had a clip tonight of billy bush saying to her "but you are still wearing your ring, that is beautiful."

7:39 PM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home