Tabloid Whore!

1.07.2006

STAR JONES ZIPS HER LIPS ON 20/20.

Star Jones really needs to fess the hell up. For real. Friday she was interviewed on 20/20 and I am so tired of her refusing to say how she lost 150 lbs. What is annoying is that it's obvious her weight loss is probably from gastric bypass surgery ala Carnie Wilson (someone who has the balls to admit that she had surgery) and Star not saying how she did it makes her look like she is ashamed or something. If it's not the gastric bypass, then what else are the possibilities? Not knowing could lead us to wonder if maybe it's because of those illegal and dangerous Clenbuterol horse asthma pills everyone is now talking about. It's crazy, I just read a great article by Deanna Kizis in the January Allure on Clenbuterol and how all these lollipop actresses (who shall remain nameless) are using this horrible junk to lose weight. Nuts.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for letting the woman have her privacy on certain things, but Star Jones puts herself out there on television every day, she pimps herself out to get a free wedding, and now, she can't talk about how she lost her weight? Instead, Star says she does not release that information on purpose. Why? Who the hell knows, Star sure didn't tell me. She makes this into a bigger deal than it is by not saying anything. Hmmm, I think I just hit on something there. The only reason why I watched the 20/20 interview was to hear that bitch admit publicly how she got to be so creepy skinny--I still can't get over how different her face looks now. The thing is, if she would have just told us from the beginning, maybe I could have been happy for her and cheer her on like I do Carnie Wilson.

Well, you will be happy to know that one thing Star did come clean on was the fact that her husband Al is NOT gay and damn you for wondering! Star thinks it is very offensive, insulting and idiotic to even ask the question. One thing she says she has never done (and it's not date a gay man) is claim to be stupid! Thank you so much for sharing that with us Star. You may not be stupid, but you are a dumbass.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you when she says that she is not going to say how she lost the weight. I have hear her say the reason she does not day is because she does not want someone to follow what she did and not get the same results. If I lost that much weight I would tell how I did it and share with others, because I could help someone. Star Jones is not being a true star and needs to change her name.

1:06 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger N.H said...

"lollipop actresses"

THANK YOU! I have been telling my family that these stars are looking like bobble heads.

I mean with all the weight they lose, their heads look so huge that they can tip over.

4:55 PM, January 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Al has her on an "all protein" diet. Afterall, she could readily pass as a guy if seen from the position of someone being fellated.

7:27 AM, January 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's an arrogant bag of skin. She looks sick. Maybe she should loosen up some of those staples.
Why is it the whole world can see the gayness in Al and she is blind???

2:13 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home