Tabloid Whore!

1.11.2006

FRANCES BEAN COBAIN: OVER CHAUFFEURS AND NANNIES!


Frances Bean Cobain, the daughter of Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain, is one awesome kid (let's hope she stays that way). She is a perfect example of no matter how screwed up your family might be (dad commits suicide when you are an infant and your mom has had a drug problem since you were born) you can take charge of your life and make it rock....and the kid is only 13 years old. Frances recently did an interview for the January issue of i-D magazine and she proved again what a normal, down to earth kid she is. Frances says she is obsessed with "Laguna Beach" and "American Idol," (OMG, who isn't?!). I wonder how mom feels about the fact that Frances also wants Mariah Carey to sing for her Sweet 16 party. Cute. The interview takes a bit of a sad turn when she talks about wishing her mom was in her life more telling the magazine, "Sometimes I wish I wasn't so much at home alone and that it wasn't about nannies and chauffeurs and all that stuff." Oh my God, doesn't that just break your heart? What's clear throughout the chaos though, is the love she's still got for her, "I get to meet everyone I want and I get quite a lot of attention because of it, you know? But of course it hurts when you see a lot of lies about her in tabloids and then you think, 'Well, it's not that cool to have a cool mom.' I don't like seeing my mom upset. No one does, right?"
Source: UPI


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home