Tabloid Whore!

12.06.2005

BAD IDOL: JULIA DE MATO BUSTED FOR BOOZE & COKE.

Former American Idol contestant Julia "Tomaato" DeMato was taken down by the cops for alleged drunk driving and drug possession on Saturday. Cops became suspicious when they spotted her black SUV drive into the parking lot of a restaurant that had been closed for over an hour. Cops decided to give DeMato a field sobriety test and whattaya know?! She failed it! Upon a search of her vehicle, cops found marajuana, 2 pipes and of course, a small little baggie with a small amount of blow. Enough with the coke already people! Well, Julia is saying that all of this is just a....(can we say it all together now?....) BIG MISUNDERSTANDING! She told the News-Times of Danbury in a phone interview from her home, "I am not a drug user. It's going to be taken care of in court and that's that." She should just try to blame the whole thing on Corey Clark! She has since been released on $10,000 bond (and yes, I am working on finding the mugshot). Egh, I never liked her on American Idol anyway! Lock her up for all I care!
Source: AP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate it when you are in your car and just happen to find a baggie full of blow? Happens to me all the time. I have hated that no talent bitch for along time. I remember me and my friend would call each other every 2 seconds to rip her apart. Oh the good ol' days.

9:53 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home