Tabloid Whore!

9.01.2005

STILL BOOZING. LOSES SON.

Oh dear. Former NYPD Blue star Kim Delaney has lost custody of her teenage son after he testified in a Santa Monica, California, court that she was endangering his life by drink-driving. Jack Cortese, 15, told the court that his mother embarrassed him when she turned up drunk at a friend's house and then insisted that he came home with her. The teen said, "I attempted to keep her from driving her car, but she was very demanding. "My mother demanded that my friend go with us. He refused to drive with her because she was drunk. "Unfortunately this is not the only incident in which I have seen my mother drunk." Cortese, who is now living with Delaney's ex-husband Joe Cortese claimed he hadn't seen his mom since August 11 and is keen to keep his distance. He added, "I do not want to be with her until she has completed rehab and is sober. I am very concerned for my safety when I am with her." The actress' alcohol problems were highlighted three years ago when she was arrested for drink-driving.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay this has me very upset...this is "Jenny" from All My Children.....Bobby's wife from NYPD...stop the drinking girl..you saw what it did to Sipowitz. And how sad for her son to see this...

1:30 PM, September 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home