Tabloid Whore!

8.07.2005

THE NANNY WILL SPEAK!


Oh this is gonna be fun! IMDB is reporting that Daisy Wright, the nanny that Jude Law cheated on his girlfriend and had sex on his pool table with is "set to tell three of America's top showbiz programs about the hurt she suffered at the hands of the Alfie star following their month-long fling earlier this year." Wright explains, "I want people to see what the real me is like. Jude is a huge star in America and I will be able to explain how I was left with no choice but to tell my story because I lost the nannying job I had been doing well for a year simply because he and I had been sexually involved." The report doesn't say which shows she will be on, but unless it's one of the primetime magazine shows like Dateline or Primetime, my guess is E! News Daily, Entertainment Tonight (The Insider), Extra! or Access Hollywood. Good for her. I am glad she is busting his balls on television. I am sick of these cute, good looking guys who think they can play however they want, take advantage of women who get blinded by their charm and good looks and then not have to deal with any consequences. It sucks. Two beautiful women got hurt because good 'ol Jude couldn't keep his penis in his pants. I don't care how cute he is and how much he is apologizing and crying like a baby now. It's time for that motherchucker to fry!
UPDATE: I have since heard she will be appearing on 60 minutes, which seems, wierd, but, ok.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah come on, i think you're being too tough on poor Jude. I mean, he does suck for being a cheater, but the Nanny brought it on herself, totally. I love how she says, "I was left with no choice but to tell my story because I lost the nannying job I had been doing well for a year simply because he and I had been sexually involved."

Uh, the fact that you got sexually involved with the kids' father means you were actually doing a TERRIBLE job as a nanny. You suck as a nanny, and rightfully you should never be hired again. My god, one of the kids found them in bed together!! Her JOB is supposed to be watching out for the kids, putting their welfare first! That's what Sadie Frost trusted her to do, and that is all she was being paid for -- not to be a "companion" to Jude as well. So I have 0 sympathy for her. I don't have much sympathy for Jude either don't get me wrong but that nanny ain't no hero.

7:26 AM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

You are right, I just hate guys like that.

10:30 AM, August 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very informative. I hope to see more in the near future

9:50 AM, December 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.

4:11 AM, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home