Tabloid Whore!

8.01.2005

BO BICE BREAKS FOOT WHILE PERFORMING


Oh nooooo! My favorite American Idol Bo Bice slipped, twisted his ankle and broke his foot during Sunday's performance on The American Idol tour (girls, can we all say "Poor Bo! AWW!" at the count of three.) The accident happened while on stage performing his first song, "I Don't Want to Be" and hotstuff Bo says he slipped because he switched from his cowboy boots over to tennis shoes for the shows. "I run around the stage a lot," he explains, "and normally I wear the boots. Except three or four shows ago they started to slip." Unfortunately tennis shoes didn't seem to help the problem: "Tennis shoes rip," he said. Bo's going to be ok but will be wearing a cast until his foot heals. OUCH! I will get to see Bo in 2 weeks when I go to my first American Idol tour! I know, I know...but anything for Bo and Constantine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home