Tabloid Whore!

7.01.2005

Those big stinkin' liars Brad & Angelina.


STINKIN' LIARS!

There is nothing I hate more than stinkin' liars and today, Brad and Angelina (or the cutesy "Brangelina") have been crowned the STINKIN' LIARS of the year award. Let me preface this by saying that at first, when there was all this speculation about them I was all for it. I blamed Jennifer Aniston for the not wanting to have a baby theory and said that Angelina was hot stuff, so can you blame Brad for being drawn to her. But then Brad and Angelina denied, denied, denied that anything was going/went on between them. Saint Angelina talked about how she had so many other "lovers" that she didn't need Brad and most recently was quoted as saying "To be intimate with a married man when my own father cheated on my mother is not something I could forgive" (yah, tell that to Laura Dern....but I guess being engaged doesn't mean the same thing to Angie). There have been sightings of them all over the place, from Palm Springs, wild wounded animal sex noises coming out of their bungalow in Africa (we'll blame that one on Angelina) and now, the thing that has pushed me over the edge...the photos from People Magazine of Brad driving Maddox around on that little motorcycle with his shirt off. I know it's really no ones business if they are seeing each other or not, but seriously, why couldn't they have just come out in the beginning and admitted to it? Instead, all the things they said before mean nothing, they look like greasy, lying, fools and Team Aniston is starting to sell a lot more t-shirts. Just wait until that Vanity Fair article comes out and Jen blows the roof off of that dirty little love affair!

5 Comments:

Blogger AS said...

And yet, still, I am not compelled to go see Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

7:40 PM, July 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, did you see this? check out this link

http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/angelina_jolie/she_is_pregnant_20050704.php

1:58 PM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

BLECH! That is what I have to say about that. Also, I don't know how much I believe it...If the quote came out in People Magazine then maybe..;.but i just dont see his brother spilling the beans like that...although it happened to Courtney Cox with brother in law Alexis...but he wears dresses afterall. I feel bad for Jen Aniston. If Vince Vaughan loses the belly then things will be better.

9:09 PM, July 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And check this out! Angelina is ADOPTING a new baby -- a girl from Ethiopia! She's naming her Zahara!
Here's the link:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2005-07-06-jolie-baby-girl_x.htm?POE=LIFISVA

I don't care what you say TW, I really love Angelina and am into her adoptin' ways. Why not? She has tons of money and obviously loevs being around her kid, I think it's cool actually. And, given that she has to take care of those kids all day, why SHOULDN'T she have hot animal sex with Brad Pitt if she feels like it? She has to have *some* fun for herself!! Jennifer Aniston has her movie sets to keep her occupied, and I have a hunch that the reason she and Brad split was probably because they weren't having sex anymore, or, at least, they got bored with each other in that department and just weren't into it. It does happen a lot with married couples, even beautiful people get bored with each other after awhile! That's my two cents worth anyway.

8:58 AM, July 06, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

"Saint Angie." Why doesn't she just become a nun? BLECH! And give that kid a proper haircut!

2:07 PM, July 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home